Monday 3 January 2011

Legacy Troubles?

As the title says, I'm having Legacy problems. I began with a plot and a design, it took me a couple of hours to make the sims and the necessary lots.
I took a few test shots, and uploaded them to see what they'd look like... I'm not gonna lie, they were terrible. My computer just doesn't have what it takes to keep up with the high graphics setting.
And I don't exactly have the money for any upgrades right now. (Apparently motherlode doesn't work in real life...)
So I think instead of diving deep and committing to 10 generations I might have a light story that doesn't require aging... or gameplay.
I'll also keep you guys updated with my newest households and happenings in my sims day-to-day lives.


Sorry if you wanted a legacy, I can't take that on right now.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe play in low graphics, but only have graphics on high for photo's? Dunno but the stories sound great either way. You could even just mostly do writing and just add a couple pictures? to give somewhat of a visual. It really is up to you and most of the time people the legacies and stories into their own creations. I can't wait to see what you come up with and how you decide to do things. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can't do a legacy right now, may I suggest a Challange? It might be less intense for your computer.
    Heres a link that has a bunch of Challanges & Legacies together: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=564

    Heres one I'm planning on doing soon: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=362192

    ReplyDelete