Monday 3 January 2011

Why Hello There...

Howdy!
Can I ask you guys a favour? Follow me?
I won't post that often, and when I do post I hope it'll be worth the wait!
I sound like I'm trying to sell you something... (Friendship maybe?)


If you're looking for me on TheSims website then go ahead and search for the username GemmerrMayy. (Please?)


This might sound weird as I'm only typing right now, but I'm sorta nervous about how this first post will go down. (It'll probably only be read a few times if I'm lucky...) It's supposed to set the scene, like when you hear the first lines of Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner - Fall Out Boy and you fall in love...(With the song that is... Psschh)


Anyway, so please vote on the polls, comment on this post and follow me?



2 comments:

  1. Goodluck with your blog and can't wait to see what all you post =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall lurk ^^ Can't wait to see what you come up with

    ReplyDelete